Thursday, November 04, 2004

Time to talk politics

While I'm sure many are upset (48% roughly) I think Bush winning is probably a good thing. Admittedly, there are some things I really dislike about President Bush but there are also some things that I didn't like about Kerry. The bottom line for me was that I felt we should have a decisive president. I do not buy into the "Kerry is wishywashy" camp but I also think that he is not decisive. There were several times in the debate where he was unwilling to commit himself to a plan of action (Social Security most notably). I think, in general, Bush is better at making a plan and following through and that's something that is very important...

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone is entitled to their opinions...
There were too many social issues I don't agree with Bush on, on top of foreign policy, and he hasn't shown me enough over the past 4 years for me to vote for him. I was in the 48% of upset Americans.
I really don't think it would be fun for you to play in the sandbox Andrew.
Jeff, play EQ2 with Andrew and I!
...keep looking for a job though.
Love ya,
Nathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home