Wednesday, August 11, 2004

UT2k4 and other randomness

So my clan played a match last night... once again we got pounded on this one board... We have a decent team and yet we just can't win on this one board... We've tried several different strategies but nothing seems to work... Very frustrating... just wanted to vent...

Onto other stuff. Still in the land of the unemployed... Truth be told the job hunting hasn't been real heavy yet... I'll probably really start into it this week. We've had alot of interest in our house but no more offers (after getting screwed the the first time). Hopefully we'll get things taken care of soon and be settled shortly therafter but we'll see.

I also got a call from the COO of Hancock telling me many flattering things and asking if I need any recommendation letters and what not. He actually left two messages (after he got cut off by the machine the first time) so we were pretty amused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home