Thursday, June 10, 2004

A word about homonyms

One of my worst qualities as a writer is that I write the way I hear it rather then the way I see it. So I tend to mix up their, there and they're and right and write (in fact I almost did it above). I used to think that it shouldn't matter as long as the content of the message was of a high enough quality but I realize now that these kind of homonyms distract even more then just an ordinary typo. I've tried to proofread these posts before I submit them and I'm largely successful but a couple mistakes have slipped through.

On a seperate note, if you have comment about one of the posts please feel free to post a reply. I have it set so that it will accept anonymous users so you shouldn't even need to sign up for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home