Friday, September 15, 2006

Everyone needs a list!

I was recently visiting some friends in Tallahassee and we were talking about our lists (also known as, "Those people I'm aloud to sleep with without my wife getting angry" or "That group of women that my wife knows will brutally reject me and that she's eagerly awaiting my first pickup line on". In the interest of entertainment, I thought I'd give my list:

1) Jessica Alba - She's not the brightest bulb on the block but man is she hot... And she seems genuinely nice too.
2) Scarlett Johannsen - I don't normally go for the classically beautiful girls... but Scarlett is in a whole other class.
3) The lead singer of the Pussy Cat Dolls - I don't even know here name but, if you've seen any of the videos, she's the one with talent that sings... Very, very gorgeous.
4) Jennifer Anniston - She's gorgeous, smart and seems to be a genuinely good person... Darn Vince Vaughn for getting to her first... I was so close.
5) Tiffany Amber Thiessen - C'mon... what guy my age wouldn't want to get with Kelly Kapowski?

Honorable Mention:
Teri Polo - From Sports Night, Meet the Parents and The West Wing. She's smokin'

Former Alumni of the list
Rose McGowan - Forever tainted by Marilyn Manson
Denise Richards - Has NOT aged well
Britney Spears - The whole Britney/K-Fed thing has me ill

So... what's your list?

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Nick Manning said...

Jessica Alba should be at the top of everyone's list.

2) Kristin Kreuk (soooooo hot!)
3) Ziyi Zhang (the Chinese chick from Rush Hour 2)
4) Anna Kournikova (it's not about winning and never was)
5) Natalie Portman (like Woodstock you just want to be able to say "I was there.")

Regrettably Retired: Salma Hayek

What the hell happened to Renee Russo? How did we let this happen? This is still America right?

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Nick Manning said...

I'm having a hard time with this, Jeff. Parminder Nagra and Famke Janssen could bump anyone off my list from yesterday. This reminds me of when Ross changed his list and then Isabella Rossalini (I think) came into the coffee shop and Rachel let him ask her out even though she was no longer on his list. How could I live with myself if I missed the chance because my list changed? You know Sheryl would hold me to it. You can be damned sure I'd hold her to hers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home