Thursday, March 21, 2013

Best article yet!

16 hours after publication and I've already hit 23,000 hits (4,000 better than my previous best which took a week to accumulate and good enough now for the 4th slot on the "best of this month" list). Link is found here. I'm at like +43 on reddit with it as well which is pretty awesome for me. Still haven't found a reliable way to drive that kind of traffic (I thought the article on "how to push your lane" would be a bigger hit but it never took off... )

Also, I'm up to a promotion series in Bronze III now. I've won 4 in a row and 7 of my last 9. Focusing on Support Sona and Jungle Hecarim (who's now drawing heavy bans... bleh) has been great and I'll have another article going up today or tomorrow regarding bans that will (hopefully!) draw significant page views.

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home