Thursday, March 28, 2013

Another excellent sale (for me at least)

Up to this week, I'd been missing Caitlyn, Miss Fortune and Graves, the three ADCs that are probably best for my play style. Earlier this week, Caitlyn went on sale. Tomorrow, MF goes on sale. With any luck, I'll pick up Graves next week!

Caitlyn in particular is a good purchase for me as her range allows her a certain farming edge and she really encourages the "attack from range" concept very well. My problem is that I tend to want to jump in and focus on someone. ADCs really need to stand back and hit whomever is in range and kite if need be. I tend to want to get that one last hit on the Carry I'm targeting but, frankly, that isn't the role of the ADC. Let the bruisers do that. I should focus on the best target of opportunity while staying safe.

Miss Fortune brings an ult with a ridiculous range and AoE so she also really works for that particular play style.

Also excited about picking up Lulu. She's a really fun support with a great variety of abilities and an Ult that can really change a fight (plus looks awesome on a fully pumped up Cho'Gath).

Still stuck in Bronze II but haven't really played much. Got trolled in one game and then just got beat in another (played with a friend in Silver IV so played "tougher than normal" opposition). Still playing a fair amount of Dominion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home