Monday, March 25, 2013

Finally some new champs to buy

You know me. I'm an alt-asoraus. A strange animal with a need to play lots of different characters in any game I play. Currently, of the 111 champions available in League of Legends. I own 86 of them. I've been "smart" about the purchases. I've purchased two champions with IP. One champion at full price. 40 champions through champion bundles (total cost ~$30) and the rest when they've been on sale. All told, I've put about $140 into the game and I've gotten far more out of it than that.

So I've been a bit disappointed the last few weeks that none of the champions I've wanted to buy have been on sale. Then, I open up my browser today and low and behold. Not one. Not two. But three shiny on-sale champions for me to buy!

Caitlyn: The three ADCs that I'm "best" with are ones I don't own (Caitlyn, Graves, Miss Fortune). That changes tonight. Hurray!

Maokai: Another jungler for me to play with. Maokai has a completely different jungling style so this might take some getting used to but it'll be nice to have a good AP option since Amumu is basically perma-banned in ranked.

Vi: Another champion I've been dying to play. Everyone loves a crazy, dashing, ganking, punching monster. Vi delivers.

So I'll be dropping another $35 tonight to buy some more RP for these champions. This should be the last I spend on a game that I've loved more than any other game (I can't think of a game that's held my interest for 6 months like this, ever). I have no real intention of buying any skins and the few champions that are remaining (plus new releases) will easily be purchasable with IP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home