Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Fantasy Football starting... woooooohooooo!!

For those of us that are football fans it's been a long, slow summer. Next week starts the football season and with it the glory that is fantasy football. I'm playing in two leagues right now (a 6 person and a 16 person) so I've got two games tomorrow.

My 16 team league I have a pretty dynamite team I think and my first opponent should be a bit of a cake walk:

Plummer        Palmer
Horn              Boldin
Porter            Jenkins
Alexander      R. Johnson
Arrington        K. Jones
Cooley           Witten
Lindell            Mare
San Diego      Minnesota

I think I've got a better player at every position except TE...

In my other league I'm playing my wife so a loss would be devastating to my manhood

Collins           McNabb
Harrison         C. Johnson
Ward              Boldin
Moulds           Chambers
Tomlinson       Alexander
Dillon             McGahee
Heap             Witten
Graham          Akers
Baltimore        Tampa Bay

That's alot closer lineup and the matchups that I'm facing aren't that great (Harrison is up against Baltimore and Collins against New England... I do have Dillon against the Raiders though so that's pretty good)...

Should make for a very interesting week...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home