Thursday, June 03, 2004

Random Links that you can get to know me with...

I think that during the computer age we'll see a new class of "Get to know you questions". People used to ask, "What's the last movie you saw?" or "What are the last 3 books you've read". I think we'll start seeing, "What websites do you keep as favorites?". So with that thought in mind here's my list of often viewed websites.

fark.com
Paul Graham's website
ESPN
Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast website about Magic the Gathering
USA Today
My friend Andy's website
Chris Lo's weekly market comments
City of Heroes MMORPG fansite
Star City Games

That's about it... If I had to urge someone to visit one of those sites it would be paulgraham.com The man is a fascinating author and essayist and everyone should read his articles entitled, "Why nerds are unpopular" and "What you can't say".

For the record, I'm going to take flak from my friend Andy for not recommending his site (brogdon.org) to visit. PUT MORE CONTENT ON IT! You big dork...

If you're interested in magic the gathering you can read some of my articles on starcitygames.com (look for articles by Jeff Hall)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home