Thursday, June 03, 2004

First Post! Woot!

Hrmm... I don't know if this will turn out to be interesting or just a random whim of mine but here goes. My friends (who will be laughing when they recieve the email with news of this) can skip the next paragraph.

My name is Jeff and welcome to my new Blog. I live in Florida and work in the banking industry. I've always wanted to write but since I suck at writing I have a problem to overcome so here I am. Hopefully, I can contribute something quasi useful to someone's life. I'll probably focus much of my discussions on politics, economics, science, sports and computer gaming but other topics are sure to pop up at random intervals.

For my friends, thanks for indulging me and you can feel free to chastise me publicly or in private now ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home