Monday, May 01, 2006

Last minute roster prediction change

I think John O'Brien's lack of playing time is going to cause Arena to rethink that... I'm a big O'Brien fan. I love watching him play. But I think at this point you've got to consider whether or not he's likely to even be able to practice at 100% and contribute in that way.

I'm going to say that makes Olsen a definite and Albright a probable... But that does leave us a wee bit light at left back (lewis is the only one who plays there for his club)... you might see Heath Pierce or some other left back take that slot instead...

Tuesday at 6, we'll see how right I am ;)

2 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

I think that O'Brien is just not going to be healthy enough...

Albright helps us out in alot of ways and I think, at the end of the day, he'll probably find his way onto the roster...

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian Ching. How about that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home